Покерстарс помощ

• alexstankov
      alexstankov
      Глобален
      Здравейте, не много на скоро получих следното съобщение:

Hello alexstankov1,Deposit and Cashout Transactions are currently disabled in your account as it has come to our attention that your account is associated to a player with whom we have an outstanding issue.In order to assist you in clearing your account, we kindly request an explanation of your association to 'XXXXXXXX'.It is standard procedure to request an explanation when this type of situation occurs. Since we have to make sure that you are not the same person as the above player, we would like to ask you to email or fax us a clear photocopy of your driver's license, front and back, or other government issued photo ID. We also request that you complete the form below, sign it and return it to us.If you have already provided the requested documentation for your account, there is no need to resubmit this information again. Please respond however, with your association to the above player.In addition, we require a copy of a statement for the card you have used to deposit (4***********8575), along with a copy of the front and back of the card. You may black out all numbers except the first 6 and last 4 digits.We do not mean to imply any wrongdoing, however, please understand that we have to make security checks routinely to make sure that PokerStars remains a safe and secure environment for its players.Please note that your deposit attempts will not be processed until your account has been cleared of this relationship. You will receive this automated email every time you attempt to deposit until this matter has been resolved. Once your account is cleared you will receive an email letting you know that your account has been approved for all real money transactions.If you have access to your PokerStars account we ask you to please log in and upload all requested documents via the client.Please go to Help > Contact Support / Upload Documents > Select Category > 'Security' > Sub-Category 'Documents' and you will be able to upload documents with a size up to 5 MB.If you are not able to log into your account please scan or take digital photos of the documents and send them to "PokerStars Security" <security@pokerstars.com>. If possible, please include the code "REL123" somewhere in the Subject of your email.Alternatively you can fax the documents to one of the following numbers:1800 631 9050+44 1624 630899 from any other country***(Please include your UserID on ALL Faxes sent)If you have any further questions, please email "PokerStars Security" <security@pokerstars.com>Regards,PokerStars Security_____________________________________________________________________POKERSTARS VERIFICATION FORM_____________________________________________________________________1. Please complete the following information:______________________________________________PokerStars User ID______________________________________________Full Name______________________________________________Mailing Address______________________________________________Phone Number______________________________________________Email Address----------------------------------------------------------------------2. I enclose the following information to support this application:a) A clear photocopy of my driver's license or other government issued photo ID (front and back)b) A clear photocopy of my most recent utility bill (phone, gas, water etc.) showing my name, address and statement datec) A clear photocopy of the front and back of card 4***********8575.d) A clear photocopy of my most recent credit card statement for each card listed above showing my name, address, credit card number and statement date.-----------------------------------------------------------------------3. By signing and submitting this form along with the accompanying documentation, I am fully acknowledging and verifying the following:a) The above details are valid and I am the owner of this PokerStars account.b) I have authorized all transactions processed using the 4***********8575 initiated from my PokerStars account.c) I will honour all transactions made with the above credit card(s) and/or account(s).-----------------------------------------------------------------------______________________________________________Signature______________________________________________Date

"

Бихте ли ми казали какви документи трябва да изпратя, защото аз до колкото разбирам, всичко искат, снимка на лична карта, снимка на дебитната карта, снимка на извадка от нея, ей това нещо попълнено, ама как да го извадя на лист и да го попълня, моля ви за помощ!
  • 5 отговора
    • DessiP
      DessiP
      Бронз
      Здравей alexstankov,

Трябва да направиш снимки с фотоапарат на всикчо това и да им го изпратиш на тях. Това е, няма нужда да го попълваш на ръка. Мисля, че си наясно какви документи трябва да пратиш, ако имаш проблеми с превода, моля да ни пишеш. Залата също има отдел за български език.

Поздрави,
      Деси
    • alexstankov
      alexstankov
      Глобален
      Здравейте,
      След като изпратих документите получих това съобщение:
      Hello Aleksandar, Thank you for providing us with the information we have requested. Regrettably, we will not be able to fully reinstate your account until the issues in account 'xxxxxx', 'xxxxxxx', 'xxxxxxx', 'xxxxxx', 'xxxxxxxx', 'xxxxxxx', 'xxxxxxx' and xxxxxxxxx' are resolved due to your association with these players. Although we do not imply any wrongdoing, we would prefer if all related PokerStars account holders have settled their matter with us. To assist in reinstating your account, please have these players contact us immediately to settle the outstanding issue with their PokerStars account. We apologize for this inconvenience and trust that you understand our position in this matter. Note :please do not attempt to create any other accounts as doing so is a violation of our terms of service. If we discover a new account it will be closed without notice, you will be liable for any loss that could occur and the remaining funds could be confiscated. Please let us know if you have any other questions and thank you for playing at PokerStars. Regards, Paul PokerStars Security Team PokerStars will NEVER ask you to confirm your login credentials or password via email, phone or chat facility or in any way. We do not advise giving your login information to anyone under any circumstances.

Абсолютно никакъв шанс нямам да се свържа с всички тези акаунти, даже мисле, че половината са фалшиви акаунти, които брат ми си е правил и е теглил пари от моята сметка.

Сега какво? Край с покерстарс,така ли? Не мога вече да играя там ли? Няма ли начин да ми изтрият този акунта или нещо да се направи по въпроса? Моля ви, трябва ми помощ!
    • raulneo
      raulneo
      Сребро
      Закъсал си го брат...нали имат български съпорт,пиши,обяснявай и се надявай да ти оставят един акаунт...
    • DannyJQ
      DannyJQ
      Бронз
      Дори и това с брат ти да е истина вече сигурно са го чували 1 милион пъти, не вярвам да мине номера. Най-добре се посъветвай с екипа на ПокерСтратеджи към коя зала да се насочиш според формата, който играеш :)
    • DessiP
      DessiP
      Бронз
      Здравей alexstankov,

Съжалявам, но никой не може да ти даде съвет от нас. :( Трябва да говориш с покер залата. Твоя отговорност е да не споделяш своята сметка с други хора и да пазиш своята парола. Моля да пишеш на залата и да обясниш всичко на тях.

Поздрави,
      Деси