8*8 Withdraw

• Malykzaek
      Malykzaek
      Бронз
      Здравейте.
      Понеже за пръв път тегля от зала и не знам каква е процедурата реших да питам покер милионерите,за които това е ежедневие :D
      Когато реших да правя тегленето пратих с това снимка на ID от двете страни за да стане по-лесно. Минаха около 2 дни и днес получих следния мейл:

Subject Your Account WIth Us Discussion Thread Response Via Email (Samantha B.) 18/01/2013 01.55 AM Dear Atanas, I am Samantha B. from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. which is part of the 888.com group of companies. I am contacting you in regards to your 888poker account with username "crysiiis". Thank you for uploading the copy of your identification card. It was reviewed and cross checked in accordance to our security check requirements. However, should a need arise for any further documentation, please note that you will be notified of such via e -mail. In regards to your recent withdrawal request, kindly be advised that this will go through our usual mandatory processing period after which it will be paid back to your card within 5 business days. I do hope that you enjoy gaming with us. Kind regards, Samantha B. Operations Department Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd. operations@cassava.net

Като вляза в касата история на изплащания ми показва,че трансфера е завършен. Някой може ли по-точно да ми каже каква е процедурата.

Поздрави Атанас
  • 2 отговора